By H&H Admin
There are a few ways you can reduce the heat levels within your car either by using sun shades or window tinting.
Here are a couple of ways you can cool your car down quickly so that you and your passengers can enjoy a comfortable drive as soon as possible.
- If you drive a car that enables you to open your windows remotely, do so as you approach your vehicle.
- If not, simply open all the windows all the way down as soon as you get in it.
- Turn the air conditioner on to the coldest setting and crank it all the way up.
- Make sure you set the air con to fresh so that air from outside comes into the vehicle. Avoid recycling the air which is already inside the car.
- Adjust the airflow so that blows through the footwells and not directly towards your face
- Drive like this for a few minutes until all the hot air has been pushed out of the car.
- Only put your windows up when the air inside is cooler than the air outside.
- Change the air-con setting to recycle so that the cool air circulates within the car.
- Adjust the aircon temperature to your desired setting
- Enjoy a cool drive!
Remember that the interior of a car can reach dangerously high temperatures very quickly which is why it is never a good idea to leave small children, the elder, or pets unattended in a car.