WATCH: Here are the finalists for the World Car Person of the Year 2021
The World Car Person of the Year award was created in 2018 and serves to acknowledge and celebrate a person who has made the most significant contribution to the global automotive industry during the period January 1 till December 31.
The 2021 Car Person of the World finalists are:
- Pratap Bose, Vice-President, Global Design, Tata Motors
- Euisun Chung, Chairman, Hyundai Motor Group
- Akio Toyoda, President and CEO, Toyota Motor Corporation
- Luc Donckerwolke, Chief Creative Officer, Hyundai Motor Group
- Tomiko Takeuchi, Program Manager, MX-30, Mazda Motor Corporation